Collection of Your Personal Information
We may collect your data, including your personal information, as you use our website and interact with us. "Personal information" is any information that can be used to identify an individual, and may include name, address, email address, phone number, login information (account number, password), marketing preferences, social media account information etc. We also collect personal information from trusted third-party sources and engage third parties to collect personal information to assist us. We collect personal information for a variety of reasons, such as:
- Providing you with a newsletter subscription.
- Sending marketing communications.
- Creating an account.
- Personalizing your experience.
- Providing customer service.
- Collecting information during the testing admissions process when a computer-based certification test is administered to you.
We use your information that you provide about yourself to perform the service/(s) you have requested and may use that information to contact you regarding our products or promotions as well as other products and services, which may be requested by or otherwise be of interest to you (including those we may offer jointly with other companies). At any time, however, you may opt out of such future contact by unsubscribing from our database by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each promotional email / short messaging service or by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org We do not sell, share or trade this information collected online with third parties. E-mail and other communications: We may contact you, by email or other means; for example, we may send you promotional offers on behalf of other businesses, or communicate with you about your use of the Product. Also, we may intend to receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. This confirmation helps us assure the safe receipt of the communications and improve our service/(s). If you do not want to receive email from us, please indicate your preference by emailing us at: email@example.com.
Security of Your Personal Information
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your personal information as needed to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our business requirements, legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our assets, and enforce our agreements.
Like many websites, our site uses automatic data collection tools, such as cookies, embedded web links, and web beacons. These tools collect certain standard information that your browser sends to our website. Examples include your browser type and the address of the website from which you arrived at our website. They may also collect information about:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address. This is a number automatically assigned to your computer or device whenever you connect to the Internet. It is a unique address assigned by your Internet service provider or IT department on a TCP/IP network. Among other things, the IP address allows web servers to locate and identify your device.
- Clickstream behavior.This includes, for example, the pages you view and the links you click. These tools help make your visit to our website easier, more efficient, and more valuable by providing you with a customized experience and recognizing you when you return.
We encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children without appropriate parental or guardian consent.
How to Contact Us