- KSM-66 is the highest concentration full-spectrum root extract on the market today, retaining all the natural constituents of the herb in the original balance.
- KSM-66 is the ashwagandha root extract with the most extensive set of research studies and clinical trials..
- KSM-66 has the highest percentage of withanolides of all root-only extracts available today. It has more than 5% concentration of withanolides as measured by HPLC..
- The production of KSM-66 has tight vertical integration for high quality and price advantage. KSM-66’s maker is the only ashwagandha manufacturer in the world with its own farms, production facilities, testing laboratories, research center and distribution.
- KSM-66 is the botanical with the highest number of certifications. KSM-66 and its manufacturing have gone through the most extensive inspections and safety assessments in our industry for the labels of GMP (USP, NSF, NPA-UL, WHO), 100% USDA Organic, Non-GMO (Non-GMO Project Verified), Gluten Free (by GFCO), BSCG-drug free, Kosher, Halal, HACCP and several others
- KSM-66 has a neutral taste and is not bitter like other ashwagandha extracts, making it an excellent choice for use in foods and beverages.
- KSM-66 has negligible levels of Withaferin A, a widely recognized cytotoxic withanolide.
- KSM-66 is produced using a first-of-its-kind, unique extraction process, based on “Green Chemistry” principles, without using alcohol or any synthetic solvents.
- KSM-66 is manufactured at an ISO 9001:2008- and GMP-certified state-of-the-art cleanroom facility, conforming to WHO-cGMP and US-FDA standards.
- KSM-66 is GRAS Affirmed, Vegetarian, Safe and Shelf-stable.
Award Winning: For several of the factors listed above, KSM-66 was chosen as the recipient of “SFE-Herbal Industry Leader Award” 2016, Frost & Sullivan 2014 “Product Innovation in Botanicals” award, “Best Botanical Ingredient” award for 2013 at Natural Products Expo West and “Innovative Ingredient of the Year” award for 2012 at Panacea.